Unlock Your Research Potential
By combining proprietary imaging hardware with parallelized computation, we're liberating modern biology from the limitations of traditional optics. See what you've been missing and explore dynamic samples at unprecedented speed, scale and fidelity.
Inspired by the assays and workflows biologists use every day, our Multi-Camera Array Microscope (MCAM™) perfectly echoes multi-well plates.
Each system contains a synchronized sensor array, a powerful hand-built processor, and dedicated viewing and analysis software — all in a compact benchtop microscope.
Whether you're researching small model organisms or conducting cell screening, our technology bridges the gap between field of view and resolution, providing faster answers to your critical questions.
- Cellular-scale resolution1μm - 10μm
- Large field-of-view120mm x 80mm
- Dynamic frame rateup to 340 fps
- High Speed Data Transfer8 Gigapixels/sec (64Gb/sec)
- Integrated Modalitiestransmission, reflection, fluorescence (Vis, IR, UV)
- Built-in Analysisextract insights from your data with a suite of algorithms