Unlock a New Perspective on Cellular-Level Research
Accelerate Discoveries in Living, Breathing Systems
Our Multi-Camera Array Microscope (MCAM) is the first gigapixel microscope that can capture cellular-level detail over hundreds of square centimeters.
We combine an array of image sensors and custom-designed lenses with structured illumination and machine learning software to release researchers and industry experts from the limitations of traditional optics.
- Cellular-scale resolution1μm - 10μm
- Large field-of-view120mm x 80mm
- Dynamic frame rateup to 250fps
- High Speed Data Transfer8 Gigapixels/sec (64Gb/sec)
- Integrated Modalitiestransmission, reflection, fluorescence [Vis, IR, UV]
- Built-in Segmentationextract insights from your data w/ suite of algorithms